January has ended, a month of new beginnings, a once in 32 years of 3 new years being together in the same month and a week long break seems to gel in for one word - nice. For me, it has been one tiring month, a month that has placed me in a corner of doubt and great pain and hurt. In all darkness, there is still some light to be seen, in Him. That's comfort and peace for you.
February is here. The last month has been spent reflecting about one of the most serious issue in my life and it has taken a toll on me. I have done everything I can for now, but I'm taking the next step. To seek counsel beyond the borders of myself. I believe it is needed, and the time permits.
I know my entries have been on the heavy-thinking-plotting side but I really can't put it any other way. All I can say, it's been tough and challenging but I am moving along the right way for now.
This month, I'm planning to get to the bottom of this. I have spent many months investing and the whole of last month reflecting. Now, it's time for answers and to clear out unsorted matters.
February is here. The last month has been spent reflecting about one of the most serious issue in my life and it has taken a toll on me. I have done everything I can for now, but I'm taking the next step. To seek counsel beyond the borders of myself. I believe it is needed, and the time permits.
I know my entries have been on the heavy-thinking-plotting side but I really can't put it any other way. All I can say, it's been tough and challenging but I am moving along the right way for now.
This month, I'm planning to get to the bottom of this. I have spent many months investing and the whole of last month reflecting. Now, it's time for answers and to clear out unsorted matters.

0 Responses to “The next step”
Post a Comment